The Buddhist Meditation Society of Northern British Columbia is a registered charity incorporated under the BC Societies Act. It was first incorporated in 1997.
The name of the Society is The Buddhist Meditation Society of Northern British Columbia.
The purposes of the Society are:
1. To provide opportunities and facilities for the study of Buddhist teachings and meditation practices.
2. To assist and support members in following their spiritual path.
3. To complement the objectives of Buddhist principles by participating in charitable activities in the community.
The bylaws of the Society are the model bylaws set out in Schedule B to the 1996 BC Society Act.
- Dorothy Michiel, Vice President
- John DeGrace, Vice President
- John Neumann, Treasurer
- Andrew Gray, Secretary
- Ken Bilski
- Valerie Schmitz